Tuna Pasta Bake Recipe
This quick and easy tuna bake recipe uses ingredients you likely already have in your cupboard! An updated take on tuna casserole, it's hearty and delicious.
- 125 ml or ½ cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 ml or 2 tsp garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 x 170 g cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 x 28g Knorr chicken stock pot (dissolved in 500ml water)
- 226 g bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 250 ml or 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crumbled crackers (about 10 crackers)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.