Spicy Coconut Fish Stew
Inspired by a classic from the Spice Island of Zanzibar, this quick, easy fish stew uses Robertsons Spice For Fish, Robertsons Ginger, coconut milk and fresh coriander to create beautifully fragrant layers of flavour. Use any firm white linefish of your choice, and serve with fluffy rice and lime wedges.
- 500 g firm white fish
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons Spice for Fish
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons Ginger
- 15 ml or 3 tsp curry powder
- 60 ml 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 400 g or 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250 ml or 1 cup of coconut milk
- 5 ml or 1 tsp of lime juice
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.