The great taste of Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise makes a perfect sauce every time with this easy Hollandaise recipe.
- 125 g or 1/2 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- 22.5 ml or 1.5 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 5 ml or 1 tsp. Maille Old Style Mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sauce is heated through.
- Serve over hot, cooked asparagus or over poached eggs.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.