Garlic Bean Dip
Dive into our delicious Garlic Bean Dip made with Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, cannellini beans, and spices.
- 1 x 400 g can cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (about 8g)
- 2.5 ml or 1/2 tsp. Robertsons Cumin (about 1g)
- 1.25 ml or 1/4 tsp. salt
- 125 g or 1/2 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- Process beans, vinegar, garlic, cumin and salt in food processor or blender until almost smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl once.
- Blend in Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and parsley.
- Chill, if desired, and serve with toasted pita wedges or crudite vegetables
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.