Spiced Roast Vegetable and Rice Salad with Raisins and Almonds
An unusual warm salad packed with colourful veggies and brimming with goodness. Roast assorted vegetables in the oven until tender, combine with rice and spice, and serve with toasted almonds for crunch plus raisins for a pop of sweetness. Top with fresh coriander and a drizzle of Knorr Greek Salad Dressing.
- 4 cups mixed roasting vegetables
- 45 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 275 g (1 sachet) Knorr Mild Breyani Rice Mate
- 500 ml water
- 25 g raisins
- 50 g almonds, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1.5 ml Robertsons Black Pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- 45 ml Knorr Greek Salad Dressing, to dress (optional)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.