Three Bean Pasta Salad
Better For You : Beans provide a delicious alternative to meat and are packed full of fibre and protein!
Perfect to prepare ahead of time and leave in the fridge for the flavours to develop!
- 250 g wholewheat pasta
- 400 g tin butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 45 ml fresh coriander
- 400 g tin red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 400 g tin green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 250 ml Knorr Light French salad dressing
- Prepare pasta according to packet instructions, drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta and remaining ingredients
- Toss together well and serve
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.