Summer Avo, Feta and Couscous Salad
A quick and easy side dish to serve with your braai and something different to your standard green salad!
- 250 ml couscous
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 ml salt to taste
- 250 ml boiling water
- cucumber, sliced
- punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 100 g Danish feta cheese, cubed
- 250 ml tin lentils, drained
- 30 g rocket leaves
- 45 ml Knorr Creamy Greek salad dressing
- Place cous cous into a bowl together with olive oil, salt and boiling water, give it a quick stir then cover with cling film and allow to steam for 8 minutes
- Place cucumber, cherry tomatoes, avo, Danish feta, lentils and rocket leaves into a bowl with the Knorr Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- Toss well to coat all the ingredients
- When the couscous is ready uncover and use a fork to separate the grains then toss it to with the rest of the ingredients
- Transfer to a serving bowl - serve and enjoy!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.