You can't go wrong with a fresh coleslaw salad. A fabulous crunchy side dish, full of flavour. A really quick and easy recipe that your family will ask you to make again!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Knorr chicken stock pot
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 200 g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 200 g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- Gently heat half of the olive oil in small pan. Add Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and stir until the stock has melted into the oil.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the sugar, leave to cool for 5 minutes then add
- the lime juice. Stir well.
- Combine the cooled mixture with mayonnaise in large bowl with whisk. Stir in the cabbage and the carrots.
- Better For You Tips : Throw in a handful of fresly toasted seeds when mixing together your coleslaw to increase the healthy fats in this recipe. For a lighter option you can also swop out mayonnaise for plain yoghurt
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.