Chicken Salad Recipe
In search of simple, yet creative chicken recipes? This crispy chicken salad is a real treat if you are looking for a bit of variation.
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 100 g plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 125 ml Hellmann's Original mayonnaise
- 2 medium baby courgettes (baby marrows), sliced
- 500 g mixed salad leaves of your choice
- 225 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large green apple, cored and thinly sliced (covered with a sprinkling of lemon juice)
- 110 g walnuts, lightly toasted
- 110 g dried cranberries
- 150 ml Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb salad dressing
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.