Crunchy Chicken Liver Salad
Chicken livers have such a robust flavour and are so quick and easy to make! Enjoy these with home-made croutons with a generous drizzle of Knorr Creamy Sweet Chilli Salad Dressing to spice it all up!
- 60 ml margarine
- 3 slices thick white bread to make croutons, crusts removed and cubed
- 250 g streaky bacon rasher, chopped
- 400 g chicken livers, cut into bite-sized pieces (sinew removed)
- 1 packet assorted salad leaves
- punnet cherry tomatoes
- punnet sugar snap peas
- Knorr Creamy sweet Chilli Salad Dressing
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.