Tangy Chicken, Grape and Pecan Salad
A wonderfully refreshing dinner option served with steamed baby potatoes! The grapes add a delicious sweetness to the salad and the pecan nuts give it a good crunch!
- 4 boneless roasted chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup raw pecans, roasted and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) light mayonnaise
- 125 ml Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- 30 g rocket leaves
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.