Quinoa, Broccoli and Almond Salad
This light and fresh tasting quinoa salad is made with broccoli florets, vegetable stock, chillies and almonds. It’s so easy and quick. To serve, the quinoa is drizzled in a sweet and tangy dressing. Surprise the family with this gem of a recipe.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 red onion sliced
- 200 g quinoa washed and drained
- 1 x Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 500 ml water
- 15 ml castor sugar
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets and blanched
- 30 ml fresh parsley chopped
- 2 red chillies finely chopped seeded
- 30 ml raw almond sliced and toasted
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3 ml Robertsons Black Pepper to season
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.