Quinoa Vegetable Bowls with Honey Roasted Cashews
These bright vegan ‘nourish bowls’ are brimming with flavour and goodness, and contain three of our Knorr Future 50 Foods – quinoa, kale and cooked cowpeas. Finish them off with honey-roasted cashew nuts, lime wedges and fresh coriander for an unforgettable plant-based dinner.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 red pepper
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper, to season
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Peri-Peri Sauce
- 80 g cashew nuts
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) honey (vegan equivalent)
- 200 g uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g cooked black-eyed peas, drained
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.