Fragrant Roast Lamb with Honey and Lavender
This lavender and rosemary-infused roast lamb has a distinct flavour and makes a great Friday night feast for family or friends.
- 60 ml honey
- 20 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 20 ml fresh lavender, finely chopped
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1.4 kg lamb roast
- 1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot (dissolved in boiling water)
- 50 ml olive oil
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.