Traditional Roast Lamb
Make perfect roast lamb with Knorr Cook-in-Bag. The roasting bag locks in all the moisture and flavour, ensuring deliciously seasoned tender lamb. Knorr Cook-in-Bags are the simplest way to make tender roast lamb effortlessly.
- 1 kg leg of lamb or roll of lamb
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and Rosemary
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place 1 kg leg of lamb or roll of lamb into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the lamb on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring the lamb is evenly placed.
- Bake at 180°C for 1 Hour and 40 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish. Spoon the sauce over your lamb roast.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.