Roast Chicken Thighs
This is a really simple dinner to make as all the ingredients can be put in a Knorr Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary. Not only can this be prepared in 5 minutes, you can pop it in the oven and forget about it for an hour. Serve with tasty roast potatoes and vegetables. For the ultimate flavour, finish off with Knorr Roast Chicken Gravy.
- 8 chicken thighs or 4 legs
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and Rosemary
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the chicken and mushrooms into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open, coat the pieces in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish. Spoon the leftover sauce over your meal.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.