Garlic and Herb Hake Fillets with Lentils and Rice
South Africa's favourite fish prepared in a way that will have the whole family asking for more! Create a crispy golden coating for your hake, then serve with a delicious combo of rice, mushrooms, basil pesto and (for extra nutrition) tinned lentils.
- 4 large hake fillets (free from skin and bones)
- 150 ml cake flour
- 1 x 43 gram sachet Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 50 g chives, finely chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) rice, boiled and drained
- 1 x 410 gram tin lentils, drained
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) basil pesto
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.