Our recipe for Spanish rice gives you all the tastes of the Mediterranean at home without having to go to a restaurant! Not only is this an easy meal to prepare, it is full of flavour and is a perfect weekday dinner recipe.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 700 g chicken breast, boneless and skinless, sliced
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 green pepper, finely sliced
- 15 ml Robertsons paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300 g Arborio rice (risotto rice)
- 120 ml white wine
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1 tin tomatoes, chopped
- 750 ml water
- 12 olives, pitted
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Add the onion, green pepper and Robertsons Paprika and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the rice to the pan, followed by the wine, Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, tomatoes and water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is tender. Stir through the olives.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with the lemon juice and parsley.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.