Thai Fried Rice
An easy and satisfying Thai fried rice recipe. Prawns, limes, soy sauce and coriander are flavoured with Knorr vegetable stock, before adding eggs for an extra flavour and texture. An easy dish that combines great, fresh flavours.
- 300 g basmati rice
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 400 g prawns, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 15 ml soy sauce
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons white pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 red chillies, sliced
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.