Moo Goo Gai Pan
This traditional Moo Goo Gai Pan recipe uses mushrooms with sliced chicken. It’s full of flavour and very quick to make. The chicken is stir fried in a light mirin sauce mixed with vegetables, bamboo shoots and chicken stock.
- 45 ml Stork margarine
- 100 shiitake mushrooms (or wild mushrooms of your choice)
- 100 g enoki mushrooms, broken into small florets (or wild mushrooms of your choice)
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200 g bamboo shoots, drained
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 600 g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 15 ml cornflour, mixed into 2 tbsp water
- 15 g palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 20 ml rice wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.