For a real showstopper, try our great tasting Quiche Lorraine recipe. Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot combined with streaky bacon, eggs and cheese makes this a delicious hot or cold dish that’s full of the flavours of home cooking.
- 500 g roll shortcrust pastry
- 6 streaky bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 200 ml low fat cream
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns to taste
- 80 cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml tarragon, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.