Chicken and Red Lentil Curry
This recipe for Chicken and Red Lentil Curry will fill your home with a wonderful aroma and will taste as though it has been simmering for hours.
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons cumin
- 500 g chicken thighs, cut in half
- 250 ml (1 cup) red lentils, parboiled
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 28 g (1) Knorr chicken stock pot
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) Knorr Minestrone soup powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yoghurt
- 50 g cashews, toasted and roughly chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.