Spicy Chicken and Apricot Sosaties
Boneless chicken thighs are recommended for the most tender and succulent skewers. In this easy recipe, they’re seasoned with fragrant Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ, while dried apricots add a sweet and sour note. Enjoy these sosaties with fresh coriander and a creamy potato salad.
- 12 deboned chicken thighs
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons coriander
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons paprika
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Robertsons turmeric
- juice of 1 lemon
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) apricot jam, heated slightly to melt
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) tomato paste
- 8 dried apricots
- a small handful of fresh coriander, to garnish
- Without milk
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.