Lemon and Herb Butterflied Chicken
Butterflying a whole chicken is the ideal way to prepare it for braaiing, because a flattened-out bird cooks evenly over coals, ensuring a tender, juicy result. Try our five-ingredient marinade with Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One and Robertsons Thyme for a deliciously zesty, herby flavour.
- 1 whole chicken, giblets removed
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- the zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Robertsons Braai & Grill All-in-One
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Robertsons thyme
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Robertsons crushed garlic
- Without milk
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.