Aromat Yoghurt Chicken Curry
You don't need lots of time or ingredients to whip up this yummy chicken curry. The combination of ingredients will take your taste buds straight to India.
- 5 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2.5 ml or 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp of turmeric
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 15 ml or 2 tsp Aromat Peri-Peri
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp Rajah All-In-One Curry Powder
- 50 g or 4 tbsp curry flavoured tomato paste
- 128 g or 1 cup plain yoghurt
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.