Leftover Chicken & Veggie Pancakes
Here’s a great idea for making the most of your leftover chicken: savoury pancakes filled with tender chicken breast, carrots, spinach and sweet chilli sauce.
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp or big pinch of salt
- 180 ml or 12 tbsp warm water
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons chicken spice
- 5 ml or 1 tsp Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 2 roast chicken breasts, diced
- 250 ml or 1 cup grated carrots
- 500 ml or 2 cups chopped spinach
- 62.5 ml or 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.