BBQ Chicken Wings
Nothing beats chicken wings smothered in a delicious BBQ sauce. Start them in the oven to make sure the chicken cooks through, then crisp up over a hot braai for a lovely smoky flavour.
- 1 kg chicken wings, tips removed
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients, making sure the chicken wings are well coated.
- Wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow it to marinade.
- Once the fire is ready (but not too hot) place the chicken wings on the grill and allow to cook, turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining marinade.
- Cook until sauce is sticky and wings are cooked through.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.