Chicken Schnitzels with a Cheesy Mediterranean Topping
Here is another quick and tasty way to cook up chicken schnitzels by topping them with grilled brinjal and a cheese sauce.
- 30 ml lemon juice
- cooking oil
- 4 crumbed chicken schnitzels
- 1 small aubergine (brinjal), cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- cup basil leaves
- 38 g (1 sachet) Knorr three cheese sauce
- 250 ml boiling milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- salad leaves (to serve)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.