Southern Fried Chicken
Make your own southern fried chicken by using a Mild Curry Dry Cook-In Sauce, black pepper, buttermilk and eggs.
- 3 cup flour
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr Mild Durban curry dry cook-in sauce
- 3 tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Knorr Braai bottle sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 10 chicken pieces
- 2 cups of oil (for frying)
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.