Thai Chicken Strips and Spinach with Almond Couscous
Don't have much time to cook or want to spend time away from the kitchen? Then cous cous is the answer! This satisfying meal will be ready to serve in 35 minutes!
- 100 g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 47 g (1 sachet) Knorr Thai green curry cook in sauce
- 250 ml low fat milk
- 400 ml water
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 250 ml couscous
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 250 ml boiling water
- 15 ml olive oil
- 30 g raw flaked almonds, lightly toasted in the oven
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.