This is a chicken recipe that combines simple ingredients of flattened chicken breast, lemon juice and stock, and is served with pasta.
- 300 g fettuccine pasta prepared according to package directions and ready to serve
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 ml salt to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 150 ml Knorr chicken stock pot (made with water)
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.