Thai Chicken Spring Rolls with Sweet Chilli Mayo
Put your spring roll making skills to the test – these mild spring rolls make a delicious party snack!
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 sachet (47 g) Knorr Thai green curry dry cook-in-sauce
- 30 ml Knorr Creamy Sweet Chilli salad dressing
- 1 medium-sized carrot, peeled and grated
- 60 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 300 g pack spring roll pastry
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 60 ml Knorr Creamy Sweet Chilli salad dressing
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.