Ginger, Chilli & Garlic Barbecue Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
The rolls are best eaten on the same day but can be made the night before. Keep chilled in an airtight container in the fridge so that it does not dry out.
Looking for an affordable, healthy dinner option? Try our Asian inspired ginger and chilli barbecue paper rolls.
- 200 g leftover barbecue roast chicken
- 30 ml chutney
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons Crushed Garlic
- 10 rice paper sheets
- 1 medium cucumber deseeded and cut into batons (20)
- 1 medium carrot coarsely grated
- 1/2 small red cabbage finely shredded
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander
- 20 mint leaves
- 100 ml chutney or sweet chilli sauce to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.