Chicken Burrito Bowl
Filled to the brim with scrumptious ingredients like chicken breasts strips that have been marinated for up to 48 hours with Knorr Chakalaka Soup Powder and then pan-fried, served with shredded red cabbage, cooked black eye beans, sliced green peppers and onions – this dish is sure to become a family favourite.
- 400 g chicken breast fillets cut into strips
- 1 packet (50 g) Knorr chakalaka soup
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 cups red cabbage shredded
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 cups black eyed beans, cooked
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.