Chicken and Spinach Hotpot
This easy recipe for Chicken and Spinach Hotpot is the perfect meal for when you are craving a warm dinner on a cold winter’s night!
- 45 ml sunflower oil
- 750 g chicken breast fillets cubed
- 2 medium-sized onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 5 ml Robertsons coriander
- 3 bay leaves
- 45 ml peanut butter
- 45 ml curry paste
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp Knorr chakalaka soup
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.