Curry and Yoghurt Marinated Chicken Skewers
Marinating chicken in yoghurt and lemon juice helps to tenderise it, making these Mild Masala-spiced skewers so soft and juicy. Serve with cucumber ribbons, spring onions and an extra drizzle of creamy yoghurt.
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Rajah Mild Masala curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 800 g skinless chicken breasts sliced
- wooden skewers
- spring onion chopped to serve
- cucumber peeled into ribbons to serve
- salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.