Buy ready made pizza bases to save on time! Perfect for meal prep for singles or couples – finish off the mince recipe and pre-bake the bases then keep them in the fridge separately. Will keep for 3 days (both the bases and the mince also freeze really well).
The best of both worlds all in one! Freeze any leftover bases and bolognaise for your next pizza evening. Also, don’t be shy! Dress these up (or down) as far as your fridge allows. Sauteed mushrooms and olives will make a lovely addition!
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 500 g lean mince
- 1 sachet (48 g) Knorr Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- 2 tomatoes chopped (or ½ tin diced tomatoes)
- 1 ml or pinch of pepper to taste
- 4 medium baby marrows, rinsed and shaved into ribbons with a peeler
- 500 ml (2 cups) grated mozzarella
- Parmesan and basil for serving
- For the Pizza Base
- 500 ml (2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 875 ml (3 ½ cups) self-raising flour and extra for rolling
- 1 tsp salt
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.