Pilchard Cottage pie
Pilchard Cottage Pie is affordable, very quick to make and delicious
It's nutritious as packed with vegetables and pilchard. The vegetable curry stock powder brings a lot of flavour to this dish.
- 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp margarine
- 80 ml or 1/3 cup of milk
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp or 1/4 cup breadcrumbs or 2 slices of bread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 medium grated tomatoes
- 400 g or 1 tin pilchards, deboned and cleaned
- 400 g or 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Knorrox Vegetable Curry Stock Powder
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.