Creamy Chicken, Leek and Bacon Pie
Planning your evening meal is made easier when you have tasty dinner ideas. This leek, bacon and chicken pie is ideal for quiet evenings.
- 1 kg chicken breasts, cubed
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon carbonara pasta sauce
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- 120 g margarine
- 2 large leeks, washed and sliced
- 6 rashers bacon, chopped
- 125 ml fresh parsley
- 160 ml milk
- 250 ml cream
- 400 g (1 roll) puff pastry
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.