Beef and Guinness Pot Pie
This hearty Beef and Guinness Pot Pie is the perfect comfort food for the colder winter nights! It is certain to become a firm favourite.
- 200 ml water
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500 g rump steak, cubed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- cup frozen peas
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 punnet button mushrooms, sliced
- 200 ml Guinness beer
- 1 x 47 gram sachet Knorr Hearty Beef Stew with rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 roll readymade puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 tbsp milk (for brushing pastry)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.