Cheddar, Mushroom and Black Pepper Pies
These comforting vegetarian pies will make a substantial main meal when served with some creamy mashed potato or a fresh green salad!
- 400 g (1 roll) puff pastry
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 baby courgettes (baby marrows), grated
- 38 g Knorr classic white sauce
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.