Creamy Spinach Muffin Tin Pies
Fresh spinach is one of the Knorr Future 50 Foods, and it’s such a versatile, nutritious ingredient. In this easy recipe, home-made creamed spinach is combined with feta cheese and used as a delicious filling for mini pies made in a muffin tin. Use convenient ready-made puff pastry to get dinner on the table fast!
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 onions finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 400 g baby spinach washed cut into strips
- 1 cup cream
- 1 packet (50 g) Knorr thick white onion soup
- Robertsons sea salt, to season
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 medium-sized egg
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.