Green Mac and Cheese with Broccoli, Spinach and Peas
Kids love mac and cheese! Pack more colour, flavour and nutrients into this family favourite by adding vitamin-rich broccoli, spinach and peas. Take care not to over-cook your veggies, or they will lose their fresh green colour. Milk and cheese add a dose of calcium, which is so important for strong bones and teeth.
- 128 g Knorr macaroni & Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 500 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100 g baby spinach
- 100 g frozen peas
- 125 ml milk
- 310 ml water
- 30 g butter / margarine
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 100 g mature cheddar cheese
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.