Spicy Chicken, Tomato and Spinach Spaghetti with Mushrooms and Feta
Struggling to get the kids to eat their veggies? Then this delicious and healthy meal is the perfect trick to get them to gobble their healthy vegetables up.
- 200 g durum wheat spaghetti
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 10 ml crushed garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies (optional)
- 400 g chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 punnet (250 g) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tin (410g) chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 200 ml water
- 48 g sachet Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 150 g washed, deveined and chopped spinach
- ½ round feta cheese, crumbled
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.