Pasta Bake with Pork Sausages and Tomato
Not sure what to do with those sausages tonight? Why not try this delicious pasta bake that combines tomatoes, sausages and pasta to make a warming winter meal!
- 6 pork sausages, grilled and sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes, chopped
- 500 ml cold water
- 500 g penne pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 15 ml oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 1 Knorr chicken à la king Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.