Creamy Chicken Pesto Spaghetti with Baby Marrows
If you’re looking for an easy dinner recipe that contains a healthy dose of veggies, then we know exactly what’s for dinner in your household tonight. Not only is this recipe indulgently creamy but it is equally as delicious. So if you have 20 minutes to spare, try this delicious recipe.
- 200 g durum wheat spaghetti
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 10 ml crushed garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 400 g chicken fillet, sliced
- 375 ml milk
- 225 g baby courgettes, sliced
- 1 x 48 g Knorr Dry Cook-in - Sauce Chicken and Mushroom Pan
- 30 ml basil pesto
- ½ punnet (125g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60 ml cream
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.