Spicy Boerewors and Cabbage Pasta
This recipe is the epitome of thinking out-of-the-box. Who knew that boerewors with cabbage could be paired? Not only are they a perfect match but delicious too.
- 200 g durum wheat macaroni
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 10 ml crushed garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies (optional)
- 500 g Boerewors, sliced (casing intact)
- ¼ small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 450 ml water
- 48 g sachet Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.