Creamy Chicken Liver and Mushroom Pasta
Take the plain out of chicken livers and add them to your pasta. Yes, you read right. Chicken livers are delicious in pasta and a great non-typical meat. So, if you’re still wondering what’s for dinner, then wonder no more because you’ve just come across a delicious recipe and you’re about to use it.
- 200 g wheat spaghetti
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 10 ml crushed garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2.5 ml Robertsons crushed chillies, (aadd extra if desired)
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 500 g chicken livers, cleaned
- 500 ml milk
- 48 g Knorr beef Stroganoff Cook-in-Sauce
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.