Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta with Basil
We don’t mean to brag but we think this recipe is ‘cutlery-licking good.’ You can never go wrong with pasta and tomatoes. So, if you’re looking for something quick and easy that will taste so delicious your loved ones won’t get enough of the meal, look no further. The ingredients are pretty simple too which will save you a lot of time preparing it.
- 200 g durum wheat spaghetti
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 10 ml crushed garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 400 g chicken fillet, sliced
- 1410 g tin chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 250 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- 48 g sachet Knorr savory mince (Dry Cook-in-Sauce)
- ½ punnet (125g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40 ml freshly torn basil leaves
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.