Tomato, Beer and Boerewors Risotto Recipe
Give this traditional Italian dish a good punch of flavour by adding boerewors and beer - sure to satisfy any South African man's tummy, definitely worth all the stirring that is required!
- 15 ml olive oil
- 15 ml butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g short grain risotto rice
- 250 ml beer
- 400 g Boerewors, sliced
- 1 for dusting tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sachet Knorr beef stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 7.5 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.